Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Forgive me...



Forgive me
I am mad
momentarily
and permanently

I grew up
in the war culture
mixed in with a
solid dose
of Vaudeville
and the blues
country-fried

I've made mistakes
said unkind things
waged wars
announced
and
denounced christ
still my soul
remains humbled
and scarred
and darkened
at difficult times
by the wrong light

which was the
right light?

Those that proclaim
universal knowledge
about
the origin story
and beyond
make me run
duck and cover

I want you to know
how much
I appreciate
and love you
for the
forgiveness
that you
show in your
eyes
and in the warmth
of your soul

Thank you
to the warm souls
who have
embraced me
walked with me
during my
time here
on
Mother Earth  

I've loved
the journey

2 Comments:

Blogger TomK said...

"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end." Ursula LeGuin

I'm glad to share just a bit of mine with yours.

1/3/16, 3:30 PM  
Blogger Bruce K. Gagnon said...

Same for me Tom

1/3/16, 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home